I was on cheaperthandirt right now. I found a killer price on Fiocchi .45 acp. It was about 11.38 a box. I told a few friends, and the order amount came to about 36 boxes. The weight of the package was apparently 94 pounds. The last time I ordered from cheaper, was about a year or so and I remember it was free shipping after a 100 dollars. Now they want to charge me 54 dollars. Anyone know a good site to order ammo from? Cali friendly, and good prices?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo online
Collapse
X
-
Try J&G Sales in Arizona.
They're California friendly and their close proximity means lower UPS rates than all of the dealers in Ohio.__________________
"Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin -
Same ammo at Sportsmansguide is $205/case of 20 boxes. Shipping is $18, and $10 off coupon code can be easily found on the net. They are not CA friendly however, but still ship ammo to CA except 3-4 specific places.
For your quantity you would be much better off placing 2 separate orders though, with 95lbs you'll definitely get hit with large extra charges for overweight package.
Also, dansammo.com has same thing for $225/case shipped to CA.Last edited by Inoxmark; 10-10-2006, 12:40 AM.Comment
-
There is also ammoman.com. Some folks get their panties in a twist because all his prices include shipping and they think that is unfair to people living nearby. Since we're in Cali and he's in Jersey, I don't have a problem with it
* Freedom is the human right to live your life however you damn well please, so long as you don't interfere with another's right to do the same.
* "Don't believe them, don't fear them, don't ask anything of them." --Alexander SolzhenitsynComment
-
Yeah I shop both ammoman.com and ammobank.com.
Ammobank has free shipping for anything over $45, prices seem to have gone up, but then they have across the board. I get 3 boxes there for the price of 2 here.
My way of sticking it to the man.
Vicksigpic
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)
Picnic Time
Comment
-
www.buyammo.com is still one of the cheapest sites I've found.
If you want, do the math on ammoman/others with the free shipping vs. buyammo.com and paying for shipping - it still comes out cheaper (and I buy from their East warehouse, more in stock there).Comment
-
I buy *most* of my ammo from http://www.buyammo.com (West warehouse). My last order (placed on Wed.) arrived yesterday (Monday). For 68lbs of ammo, shipping was around $33. I've always been pleased with their cost & delivery times.Originally posted by Spawn_Xwww.buyammo.com is still one of the cheapest sites I've found.
If you want, do the math on ammoman/others with the free shipping vs. buyammo.com and paying for shipping - it still comes out cheaper (and I buy from their East warehouse, more in stock there).Comment
-
Yup. They're greatOriginally posted by TannerBoylI buy *most* of my ammo from http://www.buyammo.com (West warehouse). My last order (placed on Wed.) arrived yesterday (Monday). For 68lbs of ammo, shipping was around $33. I've always been pleased with their cost & delivery times.Comment
-
+1 for http://www.buyammo.com"I have never made a mistake in my life. Now, if you want to talk about learning experiences, I can go on for days."Comment
-
So have I, in 9mm Luger.Originally posted by zinfullI am going to have to check Walmart again. I think I have been paying $13/box of 100.
Jerry
He specifically said .45, and that is $22.xx (at least it was on Sunday evening when I bought some).Comment
-
natchez.com
CCI Blazer Ammunition=
$8.99 or
$9.99 for blazer in brass
American Eagle=
$10.99
PMC =
$9.67Chris
http://www.m1garand.netComment
-
But free parking!Originally posted by azn_wrxI love it when the gun show comes around @ costa mesa. Miwall or the buyammo is there selling ammo for pretty cheap. Costs $10 to get it but its worth it.
Freaking Del Mar nailed you for $8 to park, and $9 at the door. And it was much smaller than Costa Mesa.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,490
Posts: 25,148,337
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17152 users online. 105 members and 17047 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment