Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

VIDEO: 50 BMG AP VS. 17 HARD DRIVES!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • audihenry
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 2909

    VIDEO: 50 BMG AP VS. 17 HARD DRIVES!!

    Simple, private, ad-free video hosting for your business. Embed videos on your website, app, or help center, and see who watched.


    So sweet.
  • #2
    mike100
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 2507

    Is this the one where the f150 tail light gets sacrificed?

    Comment

    • #3
      audihenry
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 2909

      No, but are you really that lazy?

      Comment

      • #4
        Eroland7
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1645

        Sweet, i want one! I was waiting for the guy to touch the bullet that was lodged in the 17th drive...
        Here kitty kitty...

        Comment

        • #5
          audihenry
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2008
          • 2909

          Originally posted by Eroland7
          Sweet, i want one! I was waiting for the guy to touch the bullet that was lodged in the 17th drive...
          That was the tungsten core!

          Comment

          • #6
            Turbinator
            Administrator
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 11962

            I love ballistics testing on computer equipment! Good stuff.

            Turby

            Comment

            • #7
              Crusader
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 2995

              Hmm... I guess I was expecting a .50 BMG to penetrate those hard drives...

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1