I need some Help -
I had a recent discussion with a co-worker who believes that the only tool we need for self defense is a double barreled shotgun. Must have been listening to Joe Biden.
Could everyone post links to videos / You tube discussions, real life, acted or other events showing failed attempts of people trying to defend themselves and were not successful utilizing various tools. I have scene many but I never saved the links.
Hopefully Others might be able to utilize the videos to help them in future discussions / debates for gun control. The Millennials seam to gravitated toward watching videos.
Here are 2 others my utilize -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtrQkS0AEpI
I had a recent discussion with a co-worker who believes that the only tool we need for self defense is a double barreled shotgun. Must have been listening to Joe Biden.
Could everyone post links to videos / You tube discussions, real life, acted or other events showing failed attempts of people trying to defend themselves and were not successful utilizing various tools. I have scene many but I never saved the links.
Hopefully Others might be able to utilize the videos to help them in future discussions / debates for gun control. The Millennials seam to gravitated toward watching videos.
Here are 2 others my utilize -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtrQkS0AEpI


Comment