Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New police device detects weapons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    B.D.Dubloon
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 4873

    Originally posted by ANDREWMENDEZ
    You can Hire 1 cop for everyone of those they buy!
    Dude they can hire one and a half, maybe almost two rookies.

    Comment

    • #17
      tyrist
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 4564

      Originally posted by tgriffin
      Sorry but BS. Still a 4a violation. No different than if you walked down the street and Terry'd every single person you came across. Still need PC to conduct a search, invasive or otherwise. Prove me wrong.
      We look at the use in completely different ways. You look at it as just driving down with it on which I doubt it could even be used that way; would also be pointless. I see it as used after you have decided to conduct a detention.

      Comment

      • #18
        tgriffin
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2006
        • 5175

        Originally posted by tyrist
        We look at the use in completely different ways. You look at it as just driving down with it on which I doubt it could even be used that way; would also be pointless. I see it as used after you have decided to conduct a detention.
        Different story entirely then.
        Originally posted by pullnshoot25
        I would love to have a hole cut in the ceiling so I could pop out and BAM! Hit 'em with my spice weasel...
        Originally posted by aileron
        The hassle would be between this. (_._) and this (_0_).
        Originally posted by Neil McCauley
        When Im wearing a miniskirt than yeah sure I use my foot to flush the urinals all the time!

        Comment

        • #19
          ricknadine1111
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 1261

          Originally posted by Flintlock Tom
          I wish they would quit wasting R&D funds on crap like this and hurry up with my flying car!
          WHERED IT GO !, IT'S ONLY A LITTLE LEAD.LETER SEE ,UP 40 CLICKS AND LEFT 20 CLICKS," OH DARN, I DUNO WHERE IT IS?

          Comment

          • #20
            Edge
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 1568

            Why not just issue metal detectors? $39.95
            "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's going to start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm getting paid. Mostly if I'm getting paid."

            "You sir are ignorant and it appears willfully so." - Kestryll

            "I was thinking about it the other day, and realized that I've only got three real emotional states: Happy, angry and none." - M.Sage

            Comment

            • #21
              Sam
              Calguns Addict
              CGN Contributor
              • Jul 2008
              • 5205

              Originally posted by Edge
              Why not just issue metal detectors? $39.95
              oh you know if all of the gangsters found out that everyone was going to be issued a metal detector instead of this whiz toy those ceramic Glocks would fly off the shelves.

              Comment

              • #22
                Dark&Good
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2008
                • 2106

                60k is not a problem for the Federal Reserve Bank, if they see it as an efficient tool that helps with their agenda (NWO). They can just "lend" some more money to the govt, our taxes being the redemption for such debts anyway...
                Last edited by Dark&Good; 03-20-2009, 2:10 AM.
                "I don't know where you came from, and I don't know where you've gone
                Old friends become old strangers between darkness and the dawn..."

                Ben Harper

                "It's a free country... or, at least, it will be."
                - The Patriot -

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1