I did my live scan and submitted my application. Two days later I received a message on the CFARS system my application was incomplete because I didn't have a current live scan. I scanned my paperwork at emailed it to DOJ. Now the CFARS system says my COE has 364 days until it expires. I assume it will be in the mail to me soon. I don't see a link on CFARS to look at an electronic version and download it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
COE Pending
Collapse
X
-
I didn't look at all the different links on the home page. I found the link and printed the COE.Dec. 15, 1791
"The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed" EVER!!!!!
NRA Life Member: Benefactor
Calguns Supporter
CRPA Supporter
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member Defender ClubComment
-
Did anybody not get their renewal this year? I never got mine and the damn thing expired.I hate people that are full of hate.
It's not illegal to tip for PPT!Comment
-
As far as I can tell, hardcopies are not being mailed. You have to print it yourself from the website
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,852
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18380 users online. 50 members and 18330 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment