Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Flush cut/reverse crown

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SFBART
    Member
    • Apr 2017
    • 123

    Flush cut/reverse crown

    Should I flush cut / crown barrels on my Glock 17/21sf? Aesthetically speaking i just like the look. does it improve accuracy any? Any real protection from end of barrel pitting,knicks if dropped accidentally. Or waste of $. Any advice helpful...thanks
  • #2
    heidad01
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 4902

    Waste of money. If anything, reduces accuracy. This is another one of those goofy ideas by some gunsmith to add to your total bill. Other example (Not on a glock) are checkered back of slide and under the trigger guard. A great lint magnet.

    If it was of any use, the manufacturers would make them with a flush cut barrel.
    Last edited by heidad01; 01-10-2018, 11:12 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Svashtar
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2017
      • 936

      "Civil Defense Thru Civil Disobedience; Never Disarm!"

      sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member
      NRA Certified Instructor
      CRPA Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        L84CABO
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2009
        • 8776

        I don't believe there's any benefit to it. However, I don't believe it hurts anything (accuracy) either. Purely cosmetic. If you like the look, go for it.

        p.s.

        Wilson Combat does this with their 1911's all the time. Can't imagine they would do something that decreases accuracy...but what the hell do I know.
        "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

        Fighter Pilot

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1