Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fort Courage in Simi will receive ammo shipments

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Milsurp1
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2016
    • 3091

    Fort Courage in Simi will receive ammo shipments

  • #2
    Libertyvirgins
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2015
    • 76

    That is good news. All I’ve heard is “NO” so far in Monterey County. Fort Courage was my go to FFL when in Ventura County. Good people

    Comment

    • #3
      USMCM16A2
      Banned
      • Jul 2006
      • 4941

      Awesome,


      Tim and his wife are great folks. A2

      Comment

      • #4
        Libertyvirgins
        Junior Member
        • Sep 2015
        • 76

        Could a master list be started of FFL willing to accept shipments?

        Comment

        • #5
          heidad01
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 4902

          Originally posted by Milsurp1
          The fee I heard is $20 per 1000 round case. I don’t have any interest in their business but they are very nice and knowledgeable people so if they and Calgunners both benefit from the arrangement that’s a win.
          That is good to know.

          I've been to Fort Courage many times (40 miles from me). They are my favorit ffl in Simi and some of the nicest, most decent people you can do business with.

          I'm not surprised they are helping out.
          Last edited by heidad01; 01-05-2018, 9:24 AM.

          Comment

          • #6
            VictorFranko
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2010
            • 13737

            Tim at Fort Courage has always been GTG.

            Comment

            • #7
              Erion929
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 4706

              + State tax, right?
              Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!

              https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017


              Comment

              • #8
                Milsurp1
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2016
                • 3091

                I would ask them directly about the tax charges and actual procedures.

                Comment

                • #9
                  wipaho
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2016
                  • 15

                  Great lgs and very pleasant to do business with.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1