...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
Many people bought them on the $75 rebate. Some may figured that they would give it a try and didn’t like it, others might have seen a golden opportunity to flip their gun for a profit.Calguns Contributor
NRA Benefactor Member
CRPA Member
San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
What have you done for 2A lately?

-
Maybe a bunch of people bought them when the rebate was going on and are trying to make a few bucks by flipping them?
Personally I think the shield is kinda lame unless you have a CCW. The grip is relatively thin so the recoil feels pretty sharp in the palm of your hand. Maybe not a big deal if you’re fighting for life or death and unloading a mag into a bad guy in a dark alley, but I don’t find the shield to be very enjoyable at the range.my Benitez goes to 11Comment
-
The Shield was designed specifically for CCW. If you think a Shield is bad, try a G43. The recoil pulse of both is gonna hurt less than a knife to the gut though.Maybe a bunch of people bought them when the rebate was going on and are trying to make a few bucks by flipping them?
Personally I think the shield is kinda lame unless you have a CCW. The grip is relatively thin so the recoil feels pretty sharp in the palm of your hand. Maybe not a big deal if you’re fighting for life or death and unloading a mag into a bad guy in a dark alley, but I don’t find the shield to be very enjoyable at the range.
But I agree, people bought them because of the rebate and probably suck shooting them (as do most people who shoot a single stack for the first time). I doubt anyone thought they would make any money flipping them for a $75 rebate minus DROS and at least 3 trips to the gun store.
Me too, I'll be adding my 43 to my permit but I am keeping the Shield on there.Last edited by tonyxcom; 01-02-2018, 7:12 PM.Comment
-
Someone asked the same thing about KSG's. The most popular response was because they suck. So following the same logic Shields must suck also.
__________________________________________________ _____________
sigpicComment
-
-
Many people bought them on the idea that they would get their ccw. I bought an xd compact and had to sale because I was deniedComment
-
Ths Shield is a great little CCW.....conceals well, shoots like a bigger gun, very accurate at up to 10 yards (maybe more, but I don't practice at longer distances).
Recoil is fine for a small 9mm gun, not an issue to me. It is easy to shoot well.
I don't think you can beat it for the money as a CCW. I alternate with a PPS M2, which has a nicer build, but costs much more in Cali.
Agree a lot bought for the rebate.....
-Last edited by Erion929; 01-02-2018, 7:38 PM.Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
-
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.Comment
-
My friend sse'd a Shield in 40 cal S&W. That thing is wicked to shoot...
Here is a deal for gluttons of punishment...
Last edited by 1bulletBarney; 01-03-2018, 7:43 AM.NRA Member
NRA-ILA Contributor
CGN Contributor
iTrader Feedback
1bulletBarney iTrader Feedback - Calguns.net?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,758
Posts: 25,151,338
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17715 users online. 105 members and 17610 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment