Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need a Sig armorer in NorCal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HAVOC5150
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 1667

    Need a Sig armorer in NorCal

  • #2
    AceGirlsHusband
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 2651

    What model Sig?

    Comment

    • #3
      protohyp
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Sep 2014
      • 3349

      can't get that locking block back in?
      MESSAGE ME FOR ARMAGLOCK COUPON CODES!!!!
      3 kits at 200.00
      4 kits at 250.00


      MANTIS BLACKBEARD X AFFILIATE LINK https://mantisx.idevaffiliate.com/id...id=528&url=172

      DRYFIREMAG AFFILIATE LINK https://www.dryfiremag.com/?ref=Protohyp

      Comment

      • #4
        XDJYo
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2012
        • 7100

        If you were closer, I'd lend you my Dremel! J/K.
        Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
        Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
        Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
        M&P 15 (Mine)

        Comment

        • #5
          AceGirlsHusband
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 2651

          PM me.

          Comment

          • #6
            HAVOC5150
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 1667

            I got the gun all the way back together, but there’s no tension on the hammer and when I squeeze the trigger it does nothing. I was also putting an E2grip kit on it. Pretty frustrating since I’ve taken the gun apart twice and haven’t had a problem yet.

            Comment

            • #7
              HAVOC5150
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 1667

              Oh and its a 1994 P226. I have a permanent injury to my right index finger and the trigger has such a strong bow in it it hurts my fing.

              Comment

              • #8
                SkyHawk
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Sep 2012
                • 23531

                Be sure the hammer strut is in the hammer properly, it has to lean back farther than you think to be in the right place. If not, the hammer is limp. And be sure the trigger bar spring is in place.

                My guess is hammer strut is not in correctly, since you had to change it for the E2 grip. Easy fix, just put it in again. You will know it is in the hammer correctly when you are installing it and push up on it, the hammer has tension and wants to go forward not backward.
                Last edited by SkyHawk; 01-01-2018, 10:57 AM.
                Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                Comment

                • #9
                  HAVOC5150
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 1667

                  Originally posted by SkyHawk
                  Be sure the hammer strut is in the hammer properly, it has to lean back farther than you think to be in the right place. If not, the hammer is limp. And be sure the trigger bar spring is in place.

                  My guess is hammer strut is not in correctly, since you had to change it for the E2 grip. Easy fix, just put it in again. You will know it is in the hammer correctly when you are installing it and push up on it, the hammer has tension and wants to go forward not backward.
                  Thank you. I will mess with it when I get back home.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DRM6000
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 5954

                    google a sig armorers manual for reference

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      boopiejones
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2014
                      • 2044

                      This is an excellent video that I followed to build up a p226 from a bare frame:

                      my Benitez goes to 11

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        .40Cal
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 1271

                        OP's question was, does anyone know of a Sig armorer in north bay?

                        There's only so much Youtube offers.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          CouchOperator
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 2016
                          • 4353

                          A friend who used to work for gray guns developing and working on triggers now lives in sacramento as of this month.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1