Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Remington 783 Barrel modification?????
Collapse
X
-
I have a 18" 308win and a 20" 30-06 and that is as short as I want to go.
Good luck and be sure it is long enough to be legal.
What is your rifle chambered in?A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
The rifle is chambered in 308. I got the idea from the Remington 700. I saw one at riflegear with a 16inch threaded barrel. But that was 700 bucks and I just don’t want to spend the cash. I thought abt 18inch as well. I have a Witt machine clamp on muzzle brake. I thought about doing it myself because I have that clamp on muzzle brake but I’m just not comfortable taking my table saw to it lol.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,265
Posts: 25,146,079
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27286 users online. 141 members and 27145 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment