Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

590A1 wood funiture

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bclee87
    Member
    • Apr 2015
    • 264

    590A1 wood funiture

    So I finally bought a heat shield for my 590A1 20" and been searching for wooden set but I cannot find them for the 590a1 model. Does anyone know where I can find a compatible wood corncob forend and stock?

  • #2
    big jim
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 339

    If it will fit a 500 it should fit a 590
    Winning is half the battle. The other half? Why red and blue lasers of course

    Comment

    • #3
      Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2015
      • 6504

      That heatshield is mighty assaulty bruh

      Comment

      • #4
        bclee87
        Member
        • Apr 2015
        • 264

        Originally posted by big jim
        If it will fit a 500 it should fit a 590
        It's been awhile since I looked it up but I believe the 590a1 model is different than the 500/590 models.


        Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
        That heatshield is mighty assaulty bruh
        Trying to get that modern trench style bruh

        Comment

        • #5
          strakill
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 1484

          OP, I'm after the same thing as you but for my standard 500. I'm leaving my 590a1 USSM and the 590 tactical alone. I have a pretty beat up 500 that I want the old school corncob style forend and stock to match but I am coming up with nothing.
          Originally posted by superhondaz50
          I should note, I have a hookup..., just trying to determine the cost to put it in.
          Originally posted by beerman
          ...He comes out while I'm at work to **** the wife..I shall name him Sancho.

          Comment

          • #6
            Standard
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2007
            • 3676

            I think Numrich sells them, or used to.

            Comment

            • #7
              floogy
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 2741

              They don't make a wood stock set for the 590A1, you'll have to get one for the 500.

              I think the only difference was the one piece Maverick forend. The difference you may have to look out for is the specific length of the action tube in relation to the forend you're buying.

              Also, the wood "corncob" forend seems to be uncommon, be prepared to pay.

              Comment

              • #8
                toddytguns
                Member
                • Sep 2013
                • 293

                I got a wood stock and forend set from Havlin sales a while back. Not sure if they still have any. And it was for a 590a1

                Comment

                • #9
                  I Swan
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 8770

                  Ebay, some types can be expensive.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    hambam105
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 7083

                    Just buy another complete shotgun.

                    Check out the movie, The Getaway, with SM, or the late 1970s Whinchester 18 inch barrel pump action shotguns.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Brown Rock
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2009
                      • 4605

                      Originally posted by Standard
                      I think Numrich sells them, or used to.
                      Attached Files
                      Fernando became an American the courageous way. By outrunning the speed boat.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bclee87
                        Member
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 264

                        Finally got some wood on my pump. Im most likely going to refinish it with a dark mahogany



                        Comment

                        • #13
                          plumbum
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2010
                          • 5394

                          That’s sexy!
                          Originally posted by ysr_racer
                          Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            xxINKxx
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 4289

                            I actually just got the bug to want to make my 870 tactical look like the police version with wood a few weeks ago. I have a 590a1 I wanna do the same too. Just looks classier

                            I thought it would be plentiful and cheap as wood is kinda a normal thing for shotguns but they are not, what gives? Used cruddy looking police style wood stocks go for like $60 + for each end on gunbroker. I thought they would be mass produced and easy to obtain and cheap but I seem to be wrong...No?
                            "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              bclee87
                              Member
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 264

                              Got it from Numrich gun parts. Total cost was little less than $60 shipped.
                              forend PRODUCT #: 561020A
                              stock PRODUCT #: 554810A

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1