Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Outdoor Shooting Range Locations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Calico1404
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 3401

    Originally posted by desertrider
    Thank you OCEquestrian.

    So the mag capacity law is being challenged on grounds that it violates the intention of the 2nd.

    Until the constitutionality of the law is accepted, we are still free to own and use our legally owned mags.

    That being the case, I guess no Lytle Creek for me as they don't recognize that I have a right to use my personal property within the limits of California's laws.
    This is true, as regardless of the ruling LC still does not allow standard capacity magazines on location unless you have creds available.

    Still a cool place to shoot, If I could get into West End I would. 24 hour open range!!! Can we say night shooting 2 days a week!

    Comment

    • #17
      desertrider
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 1465

      Originally posted by Calico1404
      This is true, as regardless of the ruling LC still does not allow standard capacity magazines on location unless you have creds available.

      Still a cool place to shoot, If I could get into West End I would. 24 hour open range!!! Can we say night shooting 2 days a week!
      I hear you Calico, LC is a fun place to shoot, no argument there. As I recall they even had a couple of steel plates on the 200/300 yard range.

      I had my creds (RAW paperwork) in hand. I was still told I couldn't use mags over ten rounds.

      Comment

      • #18
        Calico1404
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2016
        • 3401

        Originally posted by desertrider
        I hear you Calico, LC is a fun place to shoot, no argument there. As I recall they even had a couple of steel plates on the 200/300 yard range.

        I had my creds (RAW paperwork) in hand. I was still told I couldn't use mags over ten rounds.
        LEO or Federal Creds. Law enforcement can and will use standard at LC.

        Comment

        • #19
          desertrider
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2007
          • 1465

          Got it. That leaves me out.

          I've read that Lytle Creeks decision on mag capacity is based on the fact that they are on National Forest land, or something to that effect.

          I'm just really resisting having to modify my mags. Don't really want to buy neutered mags.
          Last edited by desertrider; 12-14-2017, 9:57 PM. Reason: Fixed typo on LC

          Comment

          • #20
            Kano
            Junior Member
            • May 2020
            • 1

            Thank you for info

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1