Drop a dime on the swine!!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Am I missing something here
Collapse
X
-
sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mystery -
Jeez OP why you gotta blow up the guys sitch.Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear
http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60Comment
-
Maybe the lower is 98% so technically it’s not a complete build just partsKeep Calm and Carry On
Check out the BAY AREA sub-forum
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=304Comment
-
Wow, I hadn't heard about the display loophole. Henceforth, all my AR style firearms are for display purposes only. Standard mag releases here I come! Thanks for the tip OP!
Sent from my SM-G935P using TapatalkComment
-
I'm building a fancy display case for one of my ARs. Grenade launcher here I come!!my Benitez goes to 11Comment
-
In CA, none.sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
That can hardly be considered snitching. No info given on who or where.Comment
-
I respectfully disagree. How would these agents know who to raid?
I'm gonna give op the benefit of doubt here, and believe he was hoping (like me) there was a way to legally purchase one.Comment
-
You should totally call the cops. Report anyone who breaks California gun laws!

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
- Dianne FeinsteinComment
-
Is it really snitching? The guy had it on display for all to see.Comment
-
I meant, it is my opinion that...

I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence
I would advise violence. - M. Gandhi
You're my kind of stupid. - M. ReynoldsComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,115
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23146 users online. 135 members and 23011 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment