Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ammo inventory

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    JackEllis
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2015
    • 2731

    I was going to join the fun last night and then it hit me: why on earth would I want to reveal how much ammunition I have and how much I plan to buy? Even if I chose to me anonymous, letting people know there's something that actually might be worth stealing in my home doesn't sound like a great idea.

    Comment

    • #32
      AceGirlsHusband
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2651

      Originally posted by JackEllis
      I was going to join the fun last night and then it hit me: why on earth would I want to reveal how much ammunition I have and how much I plan to buy? Even if I chose to me anonymous, letting people know there's something that actually might be worth stealing in my home doesn't sound like a great idea.
      That's pretty much my take on this, too. What I have is nobody's business (except AceGirl's).

      Comment

      • #33
        ACfixer
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2012
        • 6096

        You're in way better shape than most people, but not as good as you should be.
        Buy made in USA whenever possible.

        Comment

        • #34
          Tripper
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2011
          • 7628

          Originally posted by ACfixer
          You're in way better shape than most people, but not as good as you should be.

          I'm pretty sure I have 0 of half those calibers, lol


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          WTB NAA Belt Buckle
          MILITARY STRETCHER/RADIATION DETECTION KIT

          Comment

          • #35
            Squidward
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2006
            • 1779

            Because I really like you guys, I'm going to let you in on a little secret..

            I only have one 20 round box of .223 and one 50 round box of 9mm.

            But I can reload them .. So I'm good.
            Last edited by Squidward; 11-24-2017, 8:58 AM.

            Comment

            • #36
              BTFlyer
              Member
              • Jun 2017
              • 233

              I was just fingerbanging a Les Baer 1911 45ACP....I guess that's another caliber I need to start stockpiling

              Comment

              • #37
                steel30
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2013
                • 2042

                50 rounds of 12 guage?! Dang
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1