Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Small Arms "Special Forces Foreign Weapons Demonstration" circa1970.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joshua Tree
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 619

    Small Arms "Special Forces Foreign Weapons Demonstration" circa1970.

    I had not seen this vid before, so I thought I'd share. Various Com-bloc, and Western European weapons demonstrated.

    Small Arms "Special Forces Foreign Weapons Demonstration" ~ 1970 US Foreign Science & Technology Ctr

  • #2
    Carcassonne
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 4897

    Looks like the Green Beret movie with John Wayne


    .
    Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.

    In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

    I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.

    Comment

    • #3
      Waffleobill
      Senior Member
      • May 2012
      • 882

      Sgt. Muldoon: "Sgt. Petersen!"
      _______________________________________________
      "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1