Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What To DO Before the New Year...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fergie
    Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 253

    What To DO Before the New Year...

    Is there any big changes coming with 2018? Is there anything I should be buying before the new year? Ammo? Guns? Gear? Lowerrs? Sharp stick?

    Is the internet ammo ban still going into effect? Best to load up on ammo?

    Any guns that are getting banned this year?

    Sorry I have not been keeping up with the 2A news... I just assume every year we get a little more effed here in CA.

    Thanks for any tips!
  • #2
    G38xOC
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 3749

    If you reload , stock up on rim fire if you shoot rimfires . after 2018 , stock up on reloading components . has been my goal for while

    Comment

    • #3
      JMP
      Internet Warrior
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Feb 2012
      • 17056

      A home in Arizona is a good start.

      Comment

      • #4
        Fergie
        Member
        • Jan 2015
        • 253

        Every time I go to Arizona I have a rattlesnake encounter. I feel my days are numbered there. Last one was a bright green SOB on a very narrow hillside trail - scary little guy.

        Comment

        • #5
          ACfixer
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2012
          • 6094

          Originally posted by Fergie
          Every time I go to Arizona I have a rattlesnake encounter. I feel my days are numbered there. Last one was a bright green SOB on a very narrow hillside trail - scary little guy.
          Those suckers have no sense of humor, but rattlesnake bites are pretty darn rare.
          Buy made in USA whenever possible.

          Comment

          • #6
            russ69
            Calguns Addict
            • Nov 2009
            • 9348

            Originally posted by ACfixer
            Those suckers have no sense of humor, but rattlesnake bites are pretty darn rare.
            Most bites are on the finger from messing with the things but I have to admit where I live we have a LOT of wildlife. There are no outdoor cats in my neighborhood. Cats and small dogs become breakfast very quickly.

            A quick list: Rattlesnakes, Gila monsters, deer, vultures, javelina, tranchulas, bobcat, fox, puma. All are seen almost daily.
            Last edited by russ69; 09-18-2017, 6:53 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              osis32
              Calguns Addict
              • Jul 2009
              • 5912

              ammo ammo and more ammo
              Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

              Comment

              • #8
                ProtectThe2nd
                In Memoriam
                • Mar 2016
                • 1225

                Originally posted by osis32
                ammo ammo and more ammo
                ...and then more ammo
                sigpic
                ESCAPE IF YOU CAN


                A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

                "The Second Amendment ex-tends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding." - The United States Supreme Court -

                Comment

                • #9
                  Sir Toast
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 3140

                  Originally posted by russ69
                  Most bites are on the finger from messing with the things but I have to admit where I live we have a LOT of wildlife. There are no outdoor cats in my neighborhood. Cats and small dogs become breakfast very quickly.

                  A quick list: Rattlesnakes, Gila monsters, deer, vultures, javelina, tranchulas, bobcat, fox, puma. All are seen almost daily.
                  scorpions!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Sir Toast
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 3140

                    Originally posted by osis32
                    ammo ammo and more ammo
                    That is the very first thing I was thinking.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      RIPsgtJDRA
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2015
                      • 12

                      Lowers, and ammo

                      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Hinnerk
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 779

                        Any ammo you don't or can't or won't reload. BUY now!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Dano3467
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 7381

                          Has anyone mentioned ammo lol
                          The clock is ticking pn this one !

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ACfixer
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 6094

                            Originally posted by Fergie
                            Every time I go to Arizona I have a rattlesnake encounter. I feel my days are numbered there. Last one was a bright green SOB on a very narrow hillside trail - scary little guy.
                            Originally posted by ACfixer
                            Those suckers have no sense of humor, but rattlesnake bites are pretty darn rare.
                            Originally posted by russ69
                            Most bites are on the finger from messing with the things....
                            Sorry for the off-topic, but here's an interesting story! Moron of the year award goes to.....

                            A 48-year-old Arizona man landed himself in the hospital after he tried playing with a rattlesnake he was cooking.
                            Buy made in USA whenever possible.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Jimi Jah
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 19285

                              Originally posted by Fergie
                              Every time I go to Arizona I have a rattlesnake encounter. I feel my days are numbered there. Last one was a bright green SOB on a very narrow hillside trail - scary little guy.
                              That's a Mojave Green, the most deadly of all the rattlers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1