Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I am a gunowner............

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Sapperforward
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 2928

    I'm still searching ebay and the thrift stores for mine.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #17
      Bobby Ricigliano
      Mit Gott und Mauser
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 17439

      Originally posted by USMCM16A2
      I am a gunowner, I am a person of both genders, all colors. I obey the growing number of laws you put forth, I hunt, I target shoot, I enjoy my sport. My sport is welcome to all, it does not discriminate by color, sex, orientation, gender preference. My sport brings joy to many, and harms none.
      But to you, I am an undesirable. Someone who's sport needs to be legislated out of existence. You, once the oppressed,have become the oppressors, you would wipe those who think different from you off the map. A law here, a law there, death by 1000 cuts. Funny how those who sought equality, once they have it, are so quick to take it from others. A2
      When I read that post, in my head it was R. Lee Ermey bellowing it out at the top of his lungs.

      Comment

      • #18
        Sapperforward
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 2928

        Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
        When I read that post, in my head it was R. Lee Ermey bellowing it out at the top of his lungs.
        R. Lee Emery has never and will never utter the words "I am a person of both genders".

        Your not even allowed to imagine it. Or he will find you.

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Sapperforward; 08-15-2017, 5:44 PM.

        Comment

        • #19
          jcourson
          Member
          • Mar 2014
          • 491

          Hello...hello....hello

          Yep, this is still an echo chamber and everyone still agrees with your stance. Personally, I prefer to do it without issuing emo proclamations.
          Originally posted by Ant45
          Plenty of people who don't frequent internet forums are blissfully unaware that their guns suck.
          I don't understand. Is he being forced out for being an ammo-grabbing fascist or for being a failure as an ammo-grabbing fascist?

          Comment

          • #20
            Wordupmybrotha
            From anotha motha
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2013
            • 6965

            Originally posted by dwinters14
            Party doesn't matter. The people do. Now a days they label themselves Democrats and are selling a hypocritical rhetoric.
            Sounds like you're avoiding.
            Who was for slavery back then?

            Comment

            • #21
              USMCM16A2
              Banned
              • Jul 2006
              • 4941

              I corrected some of my words, from sport to Right. This RIGHT IS FOR ALL, A2

              Comment

              • #22
                dwinters14
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2015
                • 729

                Originally posted by Wordupmybrotha
                Sounds like you're avoiding.
                Who was for slavery back then?
                Why do you care? I can't stand party loyalist. Get over yourself, there's a bunch of crap that I can't stand about the Republicans just as I can't about the Democrats.
                My rights aren't yours to vote away.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Wordupmybrotha
                  From anotha motha
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2013
                  • 6965

                  Originally posted by dwinters14
                  Why do you care? I can't stand party loyalist. Get over yourself, there's a bunch of crap that I can't stand about the Republicans just as I can't about the Democrats.
                  Actually I don't care other than to point out that your statement below is false.

                  Originally posted by dwinters14
                  Progressive thinkers, who else? Without them we'd have no equality and progression in our society.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    dwinters14
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2015
                    • 729

                    Originally posted by Wordupmybrotha
                    Actually I don't care other than to point out that your statement below is false.
                    How is it false? If we hadn't had all the changes to society in the past 100 years blacks would still be slaves and US would be one giant white supremacy.


                    So explain to me how my statement is false.
                    My rights aren't yours to vote away.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      CandG
                      Spent $299 for this text!
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 16970

                      Originally posted by dwinters14
                      How is it false? If we hadn't had all the changes to society in the past 100 years blacks would still be slaves and US would be one giant white supremacy.


                      So explain to me how my statement is false.
                      Slavery ended 152 years ago...
                      Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Dano3467
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 7381

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          alks207
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 1727

                          Growing up in communism world. "Right" was not an option. Don't take it for granted and fight back

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            steelholder
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2010
                            • 3328

                            Originally posted by dwinters14
                            How is it false? If we hadn't had all the changes to society in the past 100 years blacks would still be slaves and US would be one giant white supremacy.


                            So explain to me how my statement is false.
                            This is the OT. Don't you dare come in here with logic and facts!
                            WTB 3rd Gen SW also looking for a 22 pistol with 6" bbl or longer

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              $nake-Eye$
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 656

                              Unfortunately we won't be appreciated until the zombies/alien invaders/terrorists come knocking on their doors...
                              All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. Daniel Boone
                              sigpic



                              Cable



                              Guns... Lots of guns... John Wick

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                CAL.BAR
                                CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 5632

                                Originally posted by cockedandglocked
                                Slavery ended 152 years ago...
                                Yes... and without progressive thinking it WOULDN'T have.

                                And without progressive thinking :

                                Women couldn't vote or decide to have an abortion
                                Whites couldn't marry blacks (or any other race for that matter)
                                Gays would be OUTLAWED much less treated equally.
                                Women couldn't own property
                                You couldn't go to the store on a Sunday.
                                Alcohol would be outlawed

                                The list goes ON and ON. Conservatives from EVERY time ALWAYS say, enough is enough. Change should be stopped.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1