Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Nationwide Ammunition Shortage Hits U.S.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jado
    Member
    • May 2006
    • 210

    Nationwide Ammunition Shortage Hits U.S.

    No secret to Calgun members.
    An interesting article.

  • #2
    USN CHIEF
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2007
    • 11540

    I know I am guilty for reloading component shortage.. LOL...
    Originally posted by tankerman
    I think most folks bubba their AR's because they watch too many action movies, play too many video games and don't understand how to socialize properly, so they fantasize about being 'action hero's'. Kind of like little girls playing dress-up.
    Originally posted by Douglas711
    Is everybody stocking up on guys now? Just curious some gun prices seem to be getting high.

    Comment

    • #3
      snowdog650
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 1108

      They are just beginning to notice this?

      Comment

      • #4
        The SoCal Gunner
        Veteran Member
        • May 2006
        • 3319

        So with the planned pullout for Aug of next year, would the military surplus hit the market?

        Comment

        • #5
          Beelzy
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2008
          • 9225

          The Fuzz is buying up all the ammo so we can't have any. The sad part is that
          they shoot terribly, even with all that practice (in Fresno anyway).

          Two crimes last week involving police and shooting at suspects, both times
          the cops fired multiple rounds and scored NO HITS! LOL!!!!
          "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1