Major kudos to preppergunshop for having CA compliant rifles!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FN SCARS are back!!!
Collapse
X
-
My god those CA compliant ones are ugly
To each their own I guessComment
-
Definitely not pretty however the grip wrap comes off in under a minute....i already own one and if I didn't I would scoop one up. I'm just glad there are shops out there dealing with this retarded state at this point.NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
CRPA MEMBER
FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
CGN CONTRIBUTORComment
-
Glad I picked up the few 308's I wanted the last few years. To each his ownComment
-
GrossComment
-
-
Glad i bought them before all these price hikes! Preppers is a good place, and also can price match too!Be the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi
"A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,589
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17607 users online. 34 members and 17573 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment