Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How well does your LGS know you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    HOGDOG1955
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 2401

    couldnt be treated any better than i am at lazos in gilroy. hunters supply and lokeys treat me great too just dont get to go to them hardly anymore.

    Comment

    • #17
      Corpral_Agarn
      Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 465

      Pretty well.

      I work as an instructor there part time. Ladies classes, handgun drills classes, and CCW.

      Then I turn around and spend all my earnings in the same place, so...
      My competition gear is sponsored by LAG Tactical!
      Check out my YouTube Channel: EvanTV

      Comment

      • #18
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        well enough.

        Comment

        • #19
          Scratch705
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2009
          • 12537

          not well. i don't buy enough for them to really remember me.
          Originally posted by leelaw
          Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
          Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
          Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
          Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
          Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

          Comment

          • #20
            Mayor McRifle
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2013
            • 7771

            Very well. And having a good relationship with an LGS pays off in many ways.
            Anchors Aweigh

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #21
              rromeo
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2009
              • 6981

              I have my own password and ID for the computer so I can help customers if it's very busy. Sometimes the owner sends me text messages asking what reloading supplies they're out of. I'm almost an employee, but I don't get paid.
              Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

              - from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
              (Revised Eastern Sect Edition)

              Comment

              • #22
                mlevans66
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2009
                • 9516

                Originally posted by highpower
                Mine knows me so well that the owner keeps trying to hire me.
                This is actually what happened to me. Bought my fire ca firearm that place and always went there to shoot. I knew everyone and everyone knew me.
                The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
                The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
                I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

                Comment

                • #23
                  CSACANNONEER
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 44094

                  At least half a dozen LGSs know me well enough that I could call them, give them my name and they would not hesitate to hold anything for me for a few days without a deposit. Most of them will just tell me to walk behind the counter if I want to see something and they're busy.
                  NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                  California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                  Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                  Utah CCW Instructor


                  Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                  sigpic
                  CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                  KM6WLV

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    TKM
                    Onward through the fog!
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jul 2002
                    • 10657

                    Mine know that my friends and I go someplace else when they try to tack on a little extra lunch money on a PPT.
                    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      wbunning
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 808

                      Texted mine yesterday to see if he could find me a new Savage B17FV. They are not being seen in store in my area yet. In less than a minute, he texted back that he could get one. I said "I'm on my way". 10 mile drive. When I got there, all his side of the paperwork was done, and the piece was already ordered. Basically just sign and thumbprint for me. It's good to have friends in the gun business.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        E92335i
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 2937

                        I only go to one LGS here and they know me well.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          solipsism
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 1332

                          Well enough that I get texts about all the new and rare stuff as soon as it comes off the truck.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            GW
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • May 2004
                            • 16078

                            At 2 of my lgs I am greeted by name when I enter and am automatically shown any new consignment 1911's
                            sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              God Bless America
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2014
                              • 5165

                              They don't even get my name right. Every time I walk in they all say "NORM!"

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                XDJYo
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Apr 2012
                                • 7100

                                He knows me well enough to put a custom 1911 in my hands every time I visit! LOL! One day I just might say YES!!!
                                Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                                Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                                Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                                M&P 15 (Mine)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1