I have not bought a gun,rifle,optics, gun accessories or ammo in 1 year this week. you too can do the same ! now i spend my extra money on booze and loose women and the rest I just waste
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
on the wagon
Collapse
X
-
on the wagon
Tags: None -
You'll get tired of hangovers and venereal diseases. You'll be back.Comment
-
Don't buy any ammo during these historic low prices. Wait until next year. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Comment
-
"historic low prices" I just had a break down and went to ammo supply warehouse ! gee thanks a lot Whiskey Tango, now look what you made me doComment
-
50% Deplorable, 50% wanting America to return to what it was
And proud of it!Comment
-
so you finally spent all that money from the hijacking huh? well I guess 200 grand lasts longer than I thought.Comment
-
i had a good accountantComment
-
I plan on doing the same after I jail break my G19. And that's it I'm done! Well except if I see a good price on a 1903a3 but that's it and I'm done. Except if I find a great deal on a Swedish mauser but that's it. Unless I come across a numbers matching P08. But after that I swear I'm done...unless...sigpicComment
-
Wine, women and song......great idea.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,596
Posts: 25,149,607
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29841 users online. 127 members and 29714 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment