Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Most Armed Man in America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #2
    Strykeback
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1574

    I like the 300 samurai sword "weapons" oh yeah, its the UK and pocket knives are illegal

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #3
      madoka
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 2039

      I liked this comment:

      I can see why you brits are scared and confused. Let me explain it to you. He is not a subject, he is a free man. It is his God given right, his right under natural law, to be armed. Here is something even scarier for you, he can defend himself, if he needs to.

      Comment

      • #4
        SkyHawk
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Sep 2012
        • 23531

        No one knows who the most armed man in America is, because he aint sayin'. Safe to say that the guy who claims to be, probably isn't

        Some pretty good stuff there though.
        Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

        Comment

        • #5
          sigmanx
          Member
          • May 2017
          • 109

          Ya his shop is a few miles from my place here in the springs. Never been there though. Heard his museum is pretty cool though.

          Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #6
            meno377
            ?????
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jul 2013
            • 4911

            Originally posted by SkyHawk
            No one knows who the most armed man in America is, because he aint sayin'. Safe to say that the guy who claims to be, probably isn't

            Some pretty good stuff there though.
            X1000
            Originally posted by Fjold
            I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
            Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.
            -Milton Friedman


            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              GMG
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2008
              • 7974

              I think this was posted some time back..........just saying.
              sigpic

              A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

              Comment

              • #8
                Stanze
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 3301

                Still can only carry what you can carry.

                Not hatin', just sayin'...
                Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.

                "It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin


                "Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -Stanze

                Comment

                • #9
                  gunnlover
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 1557

                  ^
                  You could invite all your friends and family to help.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    CandG
                    Spent $299 for this text!
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 16970

                    "Frightening"?

                    What are they worried about, that he's going to grow 2,998 more limbs and use them all at once?
                    Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      CandG
                      Spent $299 for this text!
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 16970

                      Also, Madoka, you're not fooling anyone, we all know this article is about you
                      Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sigmanx
                        Member
                        • May 2017
                        • 109

                        Originally posted by cockedandglocked
                        "Frightening"?

                        What are they worried about, that he's going to grow 2,998 more limbs and use them all at once?
                        They're liberals that get ptsd from reading the article. No wonder we kicked their *** in 76.

                        Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          monk
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 4454

                          Originally posted by cockedandglocked
                          "Frightening"?

                          What are they worried about, that he's going to grow 2,998 more limbs and use them all at once?
                          Right? Hell, if anything I'd be worried about being a massive target.


                          NRA Member
                          SAF Member


                          A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CandG
                            Spent $299 for this text!
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Apr 2014
                            • 16970

                            Originally posted by monk
                            Right? Hell, if anything I'd be worried about being a massive target.
                            Indeed, and that's why it's likely he has nowhere near the largest collection in the country.

                            I know a particular billionaire who has a massive collection (maybe smaller in quantity, but almost for sure bigger in value), and he has it in a gun room with damn-near Mission:Impossible style security in the top floor of a high-rise building. Still, even with all that security, he is very cautious who he shows it to, and you definitely won't read about it online. I'm one of the lucky few who got a personal tour while I was doing some work in his place

                            This guy is just willy-nilly showing off his collection to the media. Not smart, IMO.
                            Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Scratch705
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • May 2009
                              • 12537

                              Originally posted by cockedandglocked
                              This guy is just willy-nilly showing off his collection to the media. Not smart, IMO.
                              this guy operates a military museum. it isn't exactly a secret that he has guns.
                              Originally posted by leelaw
                              Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
                              Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                              Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
                              Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
                              Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1