Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Man arrested with "cache" of weapons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    MrOrange
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 2262

    Originally posted by underthesun
    Cache??? This picture belongs in the EDC section of Calguns.
    Good point. On another news site that ran the story, one commenter pointed out that the media was once again lacking in basic English skills in describing this as a "cache": The suspect was carrying it, therefore by definition it wasn't a cache. I guess they were so enamored with one of their favorite buzz words that they couldn't not use it.
    I meant, it is my opinion that...






    I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence
    I would advise violence. - M. Gandhi
    You're my kind of stupid. - M. Reynolds

    Comment

    • #62
      airborne187th
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 82

      I'll take the ar

      Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #63
        Jimi Jah
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2014
        • 19226

        Mag Lite? I guess he never saw an oil filter. There was a guy in SB that made tube microphones out of Mag Lites.

        Comment

        • #64
          kmas
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2014
          • 1315

          Cache = ??

          How many is a "cache" ?

          Comment

          • #65
            CandG
            Spent $299 for this text!
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2014
            • 16970

            Originally posted by kmas
            How many is a "cache" ?
            Apparently anything more than 1. Even if it's only 2, and one of them is just a hi-point, it's still a "cache". It doesn't reach "arsenal" status until you also have a 22lr revolver with a duct-taped grip.
            Last edited by CandG; 06-23-2017, 9:55 AM.
            Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


            Comment

            • #66
              hermosabeach
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Feb 2009
              • 19807

              $10,000 bail....

              Not sure how I feel when a silencer can get me 10 years in club fed.... but this guy gets 10k bail.....
              Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

              Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

              Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

              Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
              (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

              Comment

              • #67
                CandG
                Spent $299 for this text!
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Apr 2014
                • 16970

                Originally posted by hermosabeach
                $10,000 bail....

                Not sure how I feel when a silencer can get me 10 years in club fed.... but this guy gets 10k bail.....
                He's just misunderstood, I'm sure he means well. Everyone deserves a second third chance.
                Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                Comment

                • #68
                  Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2015
                  • 6504

                  Cache me outside how bout dat

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1