Stopped into Bullseye before work to pick up some ammo today. The guy ringing me up said they are getting a shipment of two toned OD green Glocks in on 6/7/17.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Green Glocks
Collapse
X
-
Green Glocks
Tags: None -
I want one.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mystery -
At the 2017 SHOT Show and at the 2017 NRA Convention, Glock announced they would be releasing several batches of OD Glocks for this summer.sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
Nice they are California compliant. Their black glocks in 9mm and 40 are $499. He said the two toned may be a little more. I want one too.Comment
-
I work in Riverside. When I pop in again I will be asking if the supply is limited.Comment
-
I saw a sign up at Reeds in Santa Clara when I was shooting there on lunch recently saying they were getting a limited supply and that they were taking pre-orders.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProComment
-
My LGS just got these in. Don't know if I can resist!!!Comment
-
Not factory, but darn close!
(cerakoted by CGN member SAGISI for $55)Comment
-
Let me know if it's a G22.sigpicComment
-
Heard they were only doing 9mm'sLet me know if it's a G22.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,565
Posts: 25,149,243
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28539 users online. 123 members and 28416 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment