Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Showing Your Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ro442173
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 1042

    Showing Your Support

    Just wondering what you guys think... I am trying to weigh the pros and cons of displaying 2A related decals on the back of my car. I really want to show off my support for the 2A... the only thing is that I don't want to make myself or my family a target for the bad guys.

    I'm mostly on the side of not displaying it. I'd just like to know what some of you (who do display) think.
  • #2
    Deadred7o7
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 620

    Just but a NRA decal on your car they dont support the 2A any way. Flame suit on
    "Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours." Jeff Cooper

    Order of the Brethren of Canary Asses #19

    Comment

    • #3
      Sig357
      Senior Member
      • May 2007
      • 2092

      Here's some:







      And my favorite:



      Comment

      • #4
        50BMGBOB
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 1738

        I proudly have them on them on both of my car's. I drive daily to Oakland for work. I get lot's of positive feed back and almost ZERO negative.

        Do you drive a clunker car to keep from being a target? How about dressing like a bum? If we have to hide the fact that we have guns then we will lose the political battle. Be proud, not ashamed or afraid.
        sigpic50BMGBOB aka 50BMGLAZARUS aka 50BMGZOMBIEBOB aka the UN- DEAD!

        Comment

        • #5
          Corbin Dallas
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • May 2006
          • 6358

          I do not promote anything on my vehicle. There are too many "wierdos" out there who may think they can take advantage of you.

          Just like those stick figure family stickers you see, I do not want someone to know I may have children, a dog or guns.

          Suprise is my advantage. Let them wonder about you and maybe move on to the next person.
          NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor: Pistol - Rifle - Shotgun - PPITH - PPOTH - NRA Certified RSO

          WTB the following - in San Diego
          --Steyr M357A1 357SIG
          --Five Seven IOM (round trigger guard)

          Never forget - השואה... לעולם לא עוד.

          Comment

          • #6
            berto
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2005
            • 7723

            I won't put stickers on the car because my open-minded neighbors in the land of free speech and open discourse seem to be unable to control their need to vandalize whatever they disagree with.

            This thread gave me an idea though, an art car shaped like a gun.
            "There are no outdoor sports as graceful as throwing stones at a dictatorship." Ai WeiWei

            Comment

            • #7
              IllTemperedCur
              Member
              • May 2008
              • 465

              I'm into the stealth thing. The closest I get is a US flag sticker on the rear window, and my vet's plates.

              I don't even like to receive gun-related mail at my home. In my neighborhood, we have problems with the local kids going through people's mail when the occupant's at work. Plus, I don't entirely trust our mail carrier's competence, I get my neighbor's mail at least once a week.
              "Are you bringing in any weapons?"
              "Of course not!"
              "You're not changing anything."

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1