On 3 separate occasions I heard a group of people speaking poorly about CalGuns. I confronted each group and asked them what their problem with CalGuns was.
I naturally assumed they weren't OLL lovers. Turns out most of them had OLL AK-47's and AR-15's. They did not like the fact that when they came here to ask a question they had to sort threw so much BS, the countless threads about Zombies, Turners and other shop's bashing just because they don't want to deal with the liability of transferring OLL's. I am very disappointed in you guys - if we have people in the gun community talking poorly about us then what about beginner shooters? I even interrupted a Turners employee with 3 AK-47 OLL's and 2 AR OLL's on his break when he was speaking poorly on about CalGuns on his cell phone. I think we should make an effort to be more understanding to FFL's and be a little more professional here.
I naturally assumed they weren't OLL lovers. Turns out most of them had OLL AK-47's and AR-15's. They did not like the fact that when they came here to ask a question they had to sort threw so much BS, the countless threads about Zombies, Turners and other shop's bashing just because they don't want to deal with the liability of transferring OLL's. I am very disappointed in you guys - if we have people in the gun community talking poorly about us then what about beginner shooters? I even interrupted a Turners employee with 3 AK-47 OLL's and 2 AR OLL's on his break when he was speaking poorly on about CalGuns on his cell phone. I think we should make an effort to be more understanding to FFL's and be a little more professional here.


It works...

Comment