Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

"Non-tactical" AR mag carrier

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Mitch
    Mostly Harmless
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2008
    • 6580

    Tough crowd here this week.
    Originally posted by cockedandglocked
    Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.

    Comment

    • #17
      wpod
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 2395

      Originally posted by Mitch
      Tough crowd here this week.
      The best kind sometimes

      Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #18
        MotoFahren
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2015
        • 643

        Originally posted by wpod
        This is just for range use as I don't compete or operate, just casual plinking with an 80% range toy.
        What is the other 20% of use?
        "Simplify, then add lightness." - Colin Chapman

        Comment

        • #19
          razorduc
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 1032

          Originally posted by Corpral_Agarn
          +1 on the LAG carrier.

          I have two and they are easy on/off. Hold the mags well and all that jazz.

          Me with one at Hard as Hell 2 gun two days ago:
          It literally says Tactical on it.

          Comment

          • #20
            Corpral_Agarn
            Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 465

            Originally posted by razorduc
            It literally says Tactical on it.
            Meh.

            Still works good.
            My competition gear is sponsored by LAG Tactical!
            Check out my YouTube Channel: EvanTV

            Comment

            • #21
              Bansh88
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 2500

              Ya. Last thing you want to do when reloading your AR15 is have any "tactical" gear on. That would just look ridiculous while reloading your AR15 rifle.

              by the way, nice FDE mag. Hope you don't get stomped tactically by an Operating Operator due to the stolen valor FDE 10/30 hexmag

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1