Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Someone's 3D printing grenade launchers.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sealocan
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2012
    • 9956

    Someone's 3D printing grenade launchers.

    Psych!

    It's the U.S. Army.



    There are so many big words in this video to make things sound extra expensive but don't worry as a taxpayer you ARE paying for it.

    I'll sum it up for you...

    Pew pew or should I say bloop bloop, for less money theoretically, that will never ever happen in reality.
    Last edited by sealocan; 05-08-2017, 6:17 PM.
  • #2
    sealocan
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2012
    • 9956

    I have a feeling US military supply contractors are not too concerned about this technology hurting their bottom line.

    Comment

    • #3
      kmas
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 1315

      Including grenades and targets?

      Heard about 3-D printing gun powder ....?

      Comment

      • #4
        sealocan
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2012
        • 9956

        Don't laugh, there's a company that has a machine that can 3D print pizza into any shape you like.

        ( I saw a purposely vague video about the machine, so it must be true.)

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1