Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guns are FUN!
Collapse
X
-
-
Meh, I did the best I could. I had photoshop open and I was browsing potential purchases and thought "why not?"
That grid took me 10 minutes with google + photoshop (Transform > Scale) tool.
I had to shrink some of them to fit, that's why the M1A looks squished.
leelaw, I think those slots are an imperfection in the cork... that's why I went with the Deagle instead of the USP.
You guys really think that the TEC9 I listed (B5) is a Beretta M12? I respectfully disagree (I think you're referring to A2, which I mistakenly put as SMG, but now agree that it's a Beretta M12):
Comment
-
-
I thought the letters represented the rows, and the numbers were the columns?sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,663
Posts: 25,150,289
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14129 users online. 134 members and 13995 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment