Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need a new FFL dealer!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 02ws6
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 61

    Need a new FFL dealer!

    I just got done paying off an M1A Socom on buds guns shop on a layaway plan and emailed my FFL dealer Kevin Smith out of Martinez and come to find out he's retiring after 35 years! not sure if anyone has delt with Kevin in the past but he's a cool guy and easy to deal with. but now I'm stuck with trying to find another FFL dealer out here that I can trust in the Bay area.

    was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me, I live around Pinole/Hercules area thanks in advance!
  • #2
    audiophil2
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2007
    • 8736

    Ugimports
    sigpic


    Private 10 acre range rentals
    [/URL]

    Comment

    • #3
      XDJYo
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2012
      • 7119

      You can also try Setter Arms in Walnut Creek. Check Yelp out for his hours and call to confirm. He's a newer FFL in this area and has good prices.
      Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
      Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
      Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
      M&P 15 (Mine)

      Comment

      • #4
        02ws6
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 61

        Thanks for the recommendations guys! I'll check them out

        Comment

        • #5
          97F1504RAD
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2008
          • 6319

          Not sure how far you want to drive but there are several places starting in Vallejo and working your way up to Fairfield and Suisun

          Comment

          • #6
            dozer wright
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 2764

            Call Doms in Livermore. Only Ffl I use anymore . Very easy and no B.s.

            Comment

            • #7
              BigPimping
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2010
              • 21487

              Another huge thumbs up for Doms in Livermore. Avoid Solar Tactical like a flaming case of Herpes.
              sigpic

              PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

              When pimping begins, friendship ends.

              Don't let your history be a mystery

              Comment

              • #8
                K001
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Oct 2014
                • 1003

                Recommend - MPA, Mount Pleasant Arms, Peter Skinner in San Jose.
                Last edited by K001; 04-15-2017, 11:28 AM.
                03-FFL/COE

                Comment

                • #9
                  slbwondertwin
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 46

                  Kevin's a cool dude. We're sad he's retired, too.
                  Whoever said Diamonds are a girls best friend has clearly never loved their dog or their gun

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Pretty fly for a Cabinetguy
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Feb 2016
                    • 4397

                    UGI imports in Fremont...good people...
                    Wilson Protector .45, Springer 9mm Loaded, Franchi Instinct SL .12ga. and some other cool stuff for the kiddos...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      milleniumdude1999
                      Junior Member
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 27

                      Try RMB in Milpitas

                      Originally posted by 02ws6
                      I just got done paying off an M1A Socom on buds guns shop on a layaway plan and emailed my FFL dealer Kevin Smith out of Martinez and come to find out he's retiring after 35 years! not sure if anyone has delt with Kevin in the past but he's a cool guy and easy to deal with. but now I'm stuck with trying to find another FFL dealer out here that I can trust in the Bay area.

                      was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me, I live around Pinole/Hercules area thanks in advance!
                      Rob Blank is awesome, RMB enterprise, in Milpitas. He does Bud's orders all the time.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        4DSJW
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 786

                        Another thumbs up for Todd at Setter Arms in Walnut Creek. Very nice guy but make sure of his hours before you go.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1