Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR500 DUELING TREE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tsp1
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 10

    AR500 DUELING TREE

    Hey guys I'm in Orange County and I'm looking for a good place to buy a AR500 DUELING TREE any recommendations?
  • #2
    L84CABO
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 8779

    There are lots out there. Make sure the tree portion is also made of AR500 steel so that it can stand up to the hits it will most certainly take.
    "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

    Fighter Pilot

    Comment

    • #3
      blubullett
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 347

      AR500Targets.com is located pretty close to you.

      Comment

      • #4
        xxINKxx
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 4289

        High quality AR500 Steel Shooting Targets for sale. Steel reactive shooting targets, hanging targets, gongs, and more available at Spartan Armor Systems.


        I have one of these. AR500 steel. 6 paddles. I never use it, maybe 2 range trips for 5 mins with a 9mm pistol and probably;y missed most of the shots haha. May sell it for pretty cheap, and am in the OC.
        "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

        Comment

        • #5
          pink_toaster
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2017
          • 679

          Guns and diamonds are a girl's best friends!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1