Hello! I have a Sig SP2022 in .40SW. I was hoping to buy a 9mm threaded barrel on CDNN that was on sale, with the hope of also being able to shoot 9mm through the gun. I asked on Facebook regarding this but got mixed responses, so I was hoping to find out how/if I can make this legal to shoot in my pistol while keeping the ability to swap barrels? Thanks in advance al.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sig SP2022 threaded barrel question
Collapse
X
-
No treaded barrels on handguns allowed in CA. I believe you can weld tread protector to make the barrel legal.https://jpfo.org/articles-assd03/jew-without-gun.htm
-If communism doesn't work, why do so many people support it?
-Because they don't work either. -
-
No idea, never seen one. But from the Sig Sauer page picture- barrel will not be removable from the slide once you weld it. This is based on a picture only, wait until the crowd wakes up in few hours.
https://jpfo.org/articles-assd03/jew-without-gun.htm
-If communism doesn't work, why do so many people support it?
-Because they don't work either.Comment
-
I paid $600 for mine which seems way overpriced. Not sure I'll want to do that again. My next purchase will either be a Glock or get another revolver (to go alongside my 6" Ruger GP100.)
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'll be returning the mags and the barrel.94565Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,915
Posts: 25,153,139
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37988 users online. 139 members and 37849 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

lol
Comment