Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

80% engraving in Sacramento?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1snowridr
    Member
    • Jan 2017
    • 420

    80% engraving in Sacramento?

    I'd like to have an 80% engraved to meet the 2018 regs before I mill it out. Any recommendations?
  • #2
    swell1957
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Feb 2013
    • 859

    Much easier to find someone to engrave before milling. Good idea!

    I do CNC engraving on non-firearms, but I'm in San Diego.
    AB Prototype - Oak Ridge, TN
    contact@abprototype.com

    Comment

    • #3
      1snowridr
      Member
      • Jan 2017
      • 420

      Originally posted by swell1957
      Much easier to find someone to engrave before milling. Good idea!

      I do CNC engraving on non-firearms, but I'm in San Diego.
      Okay, I'll keep you in mind if I can't find locally. Thanks.

      Comment

      • #4
        kcheung2
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 4387

        I've used Vader Spade in the past. He's in far northern CA.


        ---------------------
        "There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSB

        Comment

        • #5
          Sapperforward
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 2928

          Theirs a guy in Lodi that does it. I'm going to reach out this week to see if he works over the weekends.

          I don't have his info at hand. I'll post it up some time today if nobody beats me to it.

          Sent from my secret bunker using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Sapperforward; 03-20-2017, 5:17 AM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1