Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cross roads gun shows, which one is better?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1911R SSS
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 862

    Cross roads gun shows, which one is better?

    My buddy has never went to a gunshow before and the Costa Mesa is this weekend or should I take him to the San Bernardino. Both probably suck but which one is "better"?
  • #2
    stevemac
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2016
    • 504

    It's the first at the San Bernardino location so it's hard to gauge which one is better. I'd have to say the OC show is "better" but I'm going to both.

    Comment

    • #3
      Big_Dan
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2016
      • 5

      Costa Mesa has be better in the past. Better than Ontario. They are trying to stop them in OC like they did in Pomona and now Ontario. San Bernardino will probably be the same as Ontario was, more like a swap meet.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        Jimi Jah
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2014
        • 19226

        The one they used to have at Pomona.

        Comment

        • #5
          I Swan
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2010
          • 8770

          Many of the vendors will be the same. Ontario show is just moving to San Bernardino for the time being from what I know.

          Comment

          • #6
            CAL.BAR
            CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
            • Nov 2007
            • 5632

            Depends on which flavor of beef jerky you like

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1