Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need CeraKote in San Diego Area

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GMG
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2008
    • 7974

    Need CeraKote in San Diego Area

    Looking for a company to Cerakote a lower receiver. Prefer a person or company that is certified too apply the Cerakote.

    Thanks for any help.
    sigpic

    A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
  • #2
    JeffSD
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 813

    I had my Glock 19 cerakoted at Gunfighter Tactical this summer. I had it done in OD Green, and it turned out excellent. Highly recommend them.

    Comment

    • #3
      GMG
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2008
      • 7974

      Thanks Jeff, I've done business with them before and will give them a call.
      sigpic

      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

      Comment

      • #4
        GMG
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2008
        • 7974

        Drooped it off this AM, @ Gunfighter!
        sigpic

        A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

        Comment

        • #5
          Doggboy
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Nov 2008
          • 1094

          In case anyone else is interested HoneyBadgerFirearms in SD also does cerakoting. I have seen some of the work and it is top notch! They do sub it out, but I can't remember who to.
          Norman Thomas said this in a 1944 speech:
          "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." He went on to say: "I no longer need to run as a Presidential Candidate for the Socialist Party. The Democratic Party has adopted our platform."

          Comment

          • #6
            GMG
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2008
            • 7974

            Gunfighter called 1/10 in the AM, told me I could pick up, it was done! Amazing service!!
            sigpic

            A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1