Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fearless hyper muzzle grip LOL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pint
    Member
    • Jul 2015
    • 215

    Fearless hyper muzzle grip LOL

    Just found this on youtube
    The reporter is a pro
  • #2
    one9kilo
    Member
    • Oct 2014
    • 301

    OMFG!! I'm dumbfounded.

    Reminds me of the time when someone nut said a barrel shroud is the "shoulder thing that goes up"... OH and of course everyone's favorite, the 30 round magazine clip shooting 30 rounds in half a second.

    Comment

    • #3
      swiss_
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2015
      • 596

      oh my god

      Comment

      • #4
        swiss_
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2015
        • 596

        he did not just say "flash hyper muzzle grip"....... is this real life?

        Comment

        • #5
          townbound
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Mar 2008
          • 264

          Removing My flash hyper muzzle grip now and that pesky bullet button that releases the cartridge.
          Last edited by townbound; 12-16-2016, 9:46 PM.
          sigpicI shoot Targets and Movies.

          Comment

          • #6
            Kowan
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jan 2015
            • 1474

            My rifles are fearless now!

            Comment

            • #7
              colossians323
              Crusader for the truth!
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 21637

              Originally posted by Kowan
              My rifles are fearless now!

              Haven't most converted their rifles to fearless?
              Last edited by colossians323; 12-17-2016, 10:08 AM.
              LIVE FREE OR DIE!

              M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

              Originally posted by M. Sage
              I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

              Comment

              • #8
                The Gleam
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 13443

                Is his lisp just a natural malfunction of bad teeth, or some other reason? Judging by the manner of that pen-wagging "expressiveness" at the end... hmmm.


                What matters is this: Being fearless of failure arms you to break the rules. In doing so, you may change the culture and just possibly, for a moment, change life itself. - Malcolm Mclaren

                -----------------------------------------------
                Originally posted by Librarian
                What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Merc1138
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 19742

                  wtf.. where did he get the word "hyper" from? I guess even he realized while saying that nonsense, that he sounded like an idiot the way he stumbled over his words.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    meno377
                    ?????
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 4911

                    I know my rifles have always been fearless.
                    Originally posted by Fjold
                    I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
                    Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.
                    -Milton Friedman


                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ghostsup
                      Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 257

                      "But officer, I know it looks like an AW but in reality it's fearless... I heard it on the news."

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        dk94044
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 915

                        WTS super fearless hyper muzzle grip $200!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          thrillhouse700
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 4349

                          My question is with a locked mag, if you get a double feed how do you clear it?
                          "I *love* the idea of DOJ buyback money being used to buy guns for kids. " - Steadyrock

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            gogohopper
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 4733

                            Destined for a successful run as a ca politician.
                            Originally posted by Webologist
                            I am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              maggie06
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 669

                              The worst I've seen is Greg Jarett(spelling?) on Fox talking about bullet buttons making ars fully automatic.

                              I turn the channel everytime he's on. What a blowhard and tool.

                              Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
                              "Let's play tic-tac-toe"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1