Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Firearm Insurance Is serial number required?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    vg247
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2004
    • 1071

    Originally posted by ke6guj
    I seem to recall $40k at Collectables being around $300 and $80k being about $500. so, it seems to be tracking at twice that of Eastern. I need to make some calls and look at the difference in coverage to see if it warrants a move to Eastern.
    Appreciate the numbers, I'll also look into the two options and post here anything I might find out to help the group.

    Comment

    • #32
      Romulan
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 35

      Originally posted by vg247
      Appreciate the numbers, I'll also look into the two options and post here anything I might find out to help the group.
      Eastern Insurance Group.
      Offers $40,000 Unscheduled (meaning no serial number required) for annual premium of $150.


      That's $40,000 of coverage for $150/year.
      $40,000 for $150

      $40,000 Big ONES for $150 small ones

      Contact Jack Richardson

      Eastern Insurance Group LLC

      933 Webster Street
      Marshfield, MA 02050

      Toll-free (800) 545-9326
      Office (781) 968-8915

      Comment

      • #33
        vg247
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2004
        • 1071

        Originally posted by Romulan
        [SIZE=4]

        Eastern Insurance Group.
        Offers $40,000 Unscheduled (meaning no serial number required) for annual premium of $150.


        That's $40,000 of coverage for $150/year.
        $40,000 for $150

        $40,000 Big ONES for $150 small ones
        Nice, thanks Romulan! Appreciate breakdown

        Comment

        • #34
          The Gleam
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2011
          • 13369

          Originally posted by Romulan


          Eastern Insurance Group.
          Offers $40,000 Unscheduled (meaning no serial number required) for annual premium of $150.

          Contact Jack Richardson

          Eastern Insurance Group LLC

          933 Webster Street
          Marshfield, MA 02050

          Toll-free (800) 545-9326
          Office (781) 968-8915
          That's a good rate kids. That's .375 cents per $100 of insurable value. The average is about .70 cents with many inland-marine/collectible insurance providers, and for guns, companies like State Farm, AllState, Progressice, Geico (Berkshire-Hathaway), SafeCo, etc. charge $1.50 to $1.75 per $100 of values - at BI-Annual (6 months)- AND load on a lot of requirements and exclusions, including whether scheduled or unscheduled.

          (I do like State Farm but would not go to them for properly insuring firearms, classic cars, or high-end fine arts any different than I would go to 7-Eleven to do my grocery shopping).
          -----------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Librarian
          What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

          If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1