Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any gun raffle/give aways anywhere?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • user01394
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 504

    Any gun raffle/give aways anywhere?

    Over the years I have seen a few on here or at other sites. Anyone aware of anything going on at the moment? Maybe something in "celebration" of the upcoming ban?
  • #2
    TKM
    Onward through the fog!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 10657

    Google may be your friend.

    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

    Comment

    • #3
      AreWeFree
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 4558

      i'll raffle a gun, $20 a ticket, once I get 100 tickets I'll pick a winner.

      Comment

      • #4
        trigger945
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2012
        • 5795

        Firearms Policy Coalition
        One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

        AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

        Comment

        • #5
          SkylineGTR06
          Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 238

          San Diego Sheriff is having one for a disabled deputy. It's open to the public and for a really great guy. You can buy tickets online. Not sure if you have to drive down here to get it.

          Comment

          • #6
            I Swan
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2010
            • 8770

            I personally won't do most types of raffles or sweepstakes too much chance of it being rigged. If a non LEO won the Glock 43 in CA how are they suppose to get a non roster handguns?

            Comment

            • #7
              SkylineGTR06
              Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 238

              If it's PPT it should be good to go.

              Comment

              • #8
                user01394
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 504

                Originally posted by TKM
                Google may be your friend.

                http://www.weapon-blog.com/contests/


                Thanks this is great. Also thanks for the San Diego raffle link.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Zorba
                  Banned
                  • May 2014
                  • 767

                  Originally posted by SkylineGTR06
                  Ok, I give up. How does the non-rostered G43 get xferred and how did it get here? I assume that it will have to be a PPT in San Diego, and that it rode in on the hip of a LEO...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    dmesloh
                    Finally retired
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 193

                    These guys do a raffle every year
                    one gun a week, 52 a year, last year I won week 8. What I got was a visa from Sportsmans Warehouse for the value of the gun I won.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mikenewgun87
                      In Memoriam
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 7732

                      Originally posted by I Swan
                      I personally won't do most types of raffles or sweepstakes too much chance of it being rigged. If a non LEO won the Glock 43 in CA how are they suppose to get a non roster handguns?
                      if i won it, it would be perfect!!!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Truck286
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2016
                        • 558

                        LEO Glock Award

                        Originally posted by I Swan
                        I personally won't do most types of raffles or sweepstakes too much chance of it being rigged. If a non LEO won the Glock 43 in CA how are they suppose to get a non roster handguns?
                        You get it throuh PPT.. The firearms are Already purchased through the Department or its donated through a individual therefore it is Used at that Point... Then it will be PPT to the WINNER.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          adamjay
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1400

                          Im pretty sure nra was doing one recently. I think CRPA, too.
                          'The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.'

                          -Abraham Lincoln

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1