Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jail time...
Collapse
X
-
sigpic200 bullets at a time......
Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA -
Thumb break is a holster by he wayComment
-
Ok, I see the holster. I was intending on an IWB though...sigpic200 bullets at a time......
Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USAComment
-
-
You may want to pm baggs, i know hes been carrying the PX4 for a whileComment
-
Baggs, got it. I am replacing the decocker with the low profile G so I was hoping to iwb carry. But, I will see how concealed it is owb but not hoping for much.sigpic200 bullets at a time......
Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USAComment
-
the only spring type thing my kit came with was the paper clip shaped fastener for the safety levers; its only function was keeping them together during shipping
the "spring" you talk about, take a pic of it, let's see what it could beOriginally posted by BarangI! hate! you! FalconLair.
Originally posted by JagerDogI hate you FalconLair!Originally Posted by JTROKS
I hate you FalconLair! I double hate you if you get it before Christmas!Originally posted by gcvtThey hate you FalconLair
Originally posted by GretaHOW DARE YOU!! I hate you FalconLairComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,599
Posts: 25,149,625
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25066 users online. 127 members and 24939 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment