Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Baby #2 on th2 way - when to stop shooting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Angrysnarf
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 2860

    Baby #2 on th2 way - when to stop shooting

    So my wife is 5 weeks along and we both shoot once a week

    Anyone know whens the time to stop shooting for her? Would rather not ask a Dr lol
  • #2
    johnthomas
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 7001

    I'm thinking you shot more than once a week, lol.

    here is a link.
    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

    Comment

    • #3
      Librarian
      Admin and Poltergeist
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 44689

      Doctor, however, would actually have some sound (pun intended) medical advice on the point ...
      ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

      Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

      Comment

      • #4
        AreWeFree
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 4558

        You should have stopped shooting 6 weeks ago. There are many proven safety measures, such as condoms, birth control, IUD, and patches.

        Good luck on the monster!

        Comment

        • #5
          BABUSA
          Member
          • Dec 2015
          • 245

          Ask her Dr.

          Comment

          • #6
            Doheny
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2008
            • 13820

            We've had a few threads on this and they always seem to go south with varying opinions. Most seem to say stop now. Those who don't are usually the ones who didn't stop or don't/won't stop having their wife shoot.
            Sent from Free America

            Comment

            • #7
              Gil_MKiii
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2015
              • 85

              Originally posted by BABUSA
              Ask her Dr.
              Ask "A" doctor. You don't want her doctor checking off any boxes.
              "Anti-gun laws aren't about crime. They ensure much of the proletariat will have no more than pitchforks when they rise up in armed revolt, make peasants feel the overlords are protecting them, and reduce behavior frowned upon by the intolerant masses."
              Drew Eckhardt

              Comment

              • #8
                Angrysnarf
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2015
                • 2860

                Exactly I do not want her or her Dr checking off anything there

                Comment

                • #9
                  Angrysnarf
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2015
                  • 2860

                  Originally posted by johnthomas
                  I'm thinking you shot more than once a week, lol.

                  here is a link.
                  http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/shoo...nt-shouldnt-i/
                  Yea in more concerned about the noise lol

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Angrysnarf
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2015
                    • 2860

                    Originally posted by AreWeFree
                    You should have stopped shooting 6 weeks ago. There are many proven safety measures, such as condoms, birth control, IUD, and patches.

                    Good luck on the monster!
                    Was planned lmao
                    No accidents here unlike 99% of the country

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      FresnoRob
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 2133

                      Originally posted by Angrysnarf
                      Yea in more concerned about the noise lol
                      Answered your own question. Stop now because of the noise. Don't let her even watch you at the range. If you want to ask a doctor, ear, nose throat. (Otolaryngology)

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        zapatito92
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 768

                        I remember seeing a post of some calguner who was taking his very pregnant wife to the range

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          mif_slim
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 10089

                          People who call childrens "monsters" are the monsters.

                          OP, i say she ca mn stay home and you can shoot her rounds for her.
                          Originally posted by Gottmituns
                          It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            baih777
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 5680

                            I would have her stop now. Its not the noise but the sound waves from all the guns. Someone shoots a big caliber near her , not good.
                            Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
                            I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
                            I'm Back.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ramathorn
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 1652

                              Better to be on the safe side and stop sooner than later. I took a shotgun class a couple years ago and we had a pregnant lady shooting. She was probably four or five months along and obviously showing. She took the entire four day class. Hope the little kid was born with hearing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1