Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wow! Enfield and Mosins for $9.95!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ElvenSoul
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2008
    • 17431

    Wow! Enfield and Mosins for $9.95!

    Once long ago it seems!

    sigpic
  • #2
    mike415stone
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 1203

    Heck with that... Python for $125
    ______________________________

    In this life you either push or get shoved.

    Better to die on your feet then live on your knees.

    For evil to succeed, all it takes is for good men to do nothing.

    Comment

    • #3
      Hairball
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 799

      If they were 10 bucks today I still wouldn't own any of them....

      Comment

      • #4
        MosinVirus
        Happily Infected
        CGN Contributor
        • Sep 2013
        • 5282

        Originally posted by Hairball
        If they were 10 bucks today I still wouldn't own any of them....
        Mean!
        Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...

        Comment

        • #5
          Franklincollector
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2014
          • 931

          The good old days. God I hope trump....

          Comment

          • #6
            sloppy joe
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 776

            I'll take the anti-tank rifle for less that 100 bucks.

            Comment

            • #7
              peter95
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 2488

              I'll take 20 of each!

              Comment

              • #8
                Full Clip
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Dec 2006
                • 10266

                A crate of Johnson rifles at $60 per, please...

                Comment

                • #9
                  Junkie
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 4849

                  For the $10 22LRs in 1902... the inflation calculator I found doesn't go earlier than 1912, but $10 in 1912 is $244 today. That's a perfectly reasonable price for a 22.
                  Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
                  A real live woman is more expensive than a fleshlight. Which would you rather have?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1