Has
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Problems with WWB in 9mm with a light trigger
Collapse
X
-
Problems with WWB in 9mm with a light trigger
Tags: None -
Never had any issues with light strikes in my combat tupperware but I do not use lightened rifing pins or other cool kid stuff. I do have the trigger pull down to I think 3lbs in the G19 though, and the M&P with the Apex kit is a sweet setup.
Which lunacy have you installed in what sort of tactical plastic?Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke
Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security". -
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,500
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22513 users online. 49 members and 22464 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment