Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I Think The Ammo Panic Is In Full Swing!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Beretta
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2005
    • 6614

    I Think The Ammo Panic Is In Full Swing!

    "Due to extremely high order volume orders placed at this time are expected to ship out within the next 1 to 2 weeks, UPS will email tracking information the day the order ships.

    There is currently a minimum order requirement of $99.00"


    Been a SGAmmo customer for years. Always great prices & great service. Just clicked on their site and saw the above statement in large red print. I've never seen anything like the above posted before. Never.

    And for those newbies, SGAmmo is one of the top online ammo vendors in the nation.
  • #2
    CouchOperator
    Veteran Member
    • May 2016
    • 4353

    Probably as a preemptive measure

    Comment

    • #3
      Maltese Falcon
      Ordo Militaris Templi
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2009
      • 6752

      7.62x39 brass all but gone for <0.50 cents/rd, only PPU soft points available.

      .

      Comment

      • #4
        Kishfisser
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Aug 2007
        • 274

        SG did this with the last panic.

        Stops a lot of small orders while demand is really high. SG has always been top notch in my book, and I will continue to use them as long as we Californians can.

        Comment

        • #5
          golfish
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Mar 2013
          • 10124

          Originally posted by Kishfisser
          SG did this with the last panic.

          Stops a lot of small orders while demand is really high. SG has always been top notch in my book, and I will continue to use them as long as we Californians can.
          I agree, they've always done good by me.
          It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
          Happiness is a warm gun.

          MLC, First 3

          Comment

          • #6
            Mitch
            Mostly Harmless
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2008
            • 6580

            Originally posted by Kishfisser
            SG did this with the last panic.

            Stops a lot of small orders while demand is really high. SG has always been top notch in my book, and I will continue to use them as long as we Californians can.
            Yeah, and who the hell spends less than $100 on an SGAmmo order?


            N00bs.
            Originally posted by cockedandglocked
            Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.

            Comment

            • #7
              claylakers
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 2807

              ^ That's what I was thinking

              Comment

              • #8
                baih777
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jul 2011
                • 5680

                Originally posted by Mr. Beretta
                "Due to extremely high order volume orders placed at this time are expected to ship out within the next 1 to 2 weeks, UPS will email tracking information the day the order ships.

                There is currently a minimum order requirement of $99.00"


                Been a SGAmmo customer for years. Always great prices & great service. Just clicked on their site and saw the above statement in large red print. I've never seen anything like the above posted before. Never.

                And for those newbies, SGAmmo is one of the top online ammo vendors in the nation.
                Its been on there site for a few weeks now.
                Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
                I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
                I'm Back.

                Comment

                • #9
                  lone shooter
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2014
                  • 2486

                  Originally posted by Mitch
                  Yeah, and who the hell spends less than $100 on an SGAmmo order?


                  N00bs.
                  Lol. I'll take a carton on 9mm, another of 223, a few 12ga shells, some 7.62 x 39 and oh yeah, a couple cartons of 308.
                  The koolaid only works if EVERYONE drinks it - Jim Jones

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BigPimping
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 21487

                    I was just going to start a thread about has the Panic started yet? Haha.
                    sigpic

                    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                    Don't let your history be a mystery

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      r8dr rider
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1983

                      Of course it is. every election it's like this. Have you not learned from the past two when the abomination was running?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        uhlan1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 6217

                        I see SG Ammo blew through their PMC 9mm 115gr in just a couple of hours.

                        Target Sports is getting hit pretty hard too.

                        No one has an excuse for being caught unprepared for this one.
                        "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          myk
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 5955

                          Originally posted by uhlan1
                          I see SG Ammo blew through their PMC 9mm 115gr in just a couple of hours.

                          Target Sports is getting hit pretty hard too.

                          No one has an excuse for being caught unprepared for this one.
                          No, I just I wish I had more money to buy more stuff. Oh well...


                          I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            mikeyr
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 1554

                            I panicked about 4 months ago, assuming this current panic only last 5 or 6 years I am good to go. I don't understand why there will be any panic at all what was going to happen was so obvious 6 months ago
                            sigpic
                            NRA Benefactor Member
                            . CRPA Member

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              myk
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 5955

                              Superrrrrrrrrrrrr procrastinatorrrrrrrrrrrssssssss......


                              I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1