Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where to shoot in the IE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NVBS18
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2016
    • 2

    Where to shoot in the IE

    Hi I was wondering if any of you guys knew where there is some open land to go out and shoot in the Inland Empire ? Not linking for indoor ranges
  • #2
    beachtech
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 287

    Good luck

    Originally posted by NVBS18
    Hi I was wondering if any of you guys knew where there is some open land to go out and shoot in the Inland Empire ? Not linking for indoor ranges
    Good luck. It seems that as soon as a shooting spot in Riverside County becomes public knowledge, the rift-raft use and abuse it, trashing it. Then the county comes in and shuts it down (Steele Peak is one example). I am not talking about Calgunners, I know they are all responsible.

    Comment

    • #3
      AdidasCJ
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 1135

      Hows Lyttle Creak range after the blue cut fire?
      'socialism is fine, until you run out of other peoples money'

      -Maggie Thatcher

      Comment

      • #4
        baranski
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2015
        • 3852

        Originally posted by ACfixer
        there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

        Comment

        • #5
          Calico1404
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2016
          • 3401

          Lytle open. Cheap, and ample lanes.

          Comment

          • #6
            God Bless America
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2014
            • 5165

            Lytle temporarily closed 2 weeks ago, USFS decided fire risk too high. Call and see if they are open, website says they are not: http://www.lytlecreekrange.com

            All public land closed for fire season now too.
            Last edited by God Bless America; 10-04-2016, 6:59 PM.

            Comment

            • #7
              hellayella
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2012
              • 5578

              Raahagues for the win...

              Comment

              • #8
                71MUSTY
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2014
                • 7029

                Baseline, San Bernardino seems to allow night shooting
                Only slaves don't need guns

                Originally posted by epilepticninja
                Americans vs. Democrats
                We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross


                We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.


                What doesn't kill me, better run

                Comment

                • #9
                  Unlim3
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 54

                  Originally posted by beachtech
                  Good luck. It seems that as soon as a shooting spot in Riverside County becomes public knowledge, the rift-raft use and abuse it, trashing it. Then the county comes in and shuts it down (Steele Peak is one example). I am not talking about Calgunners, I know they are all responsible.


                  Yea, I know of a good place to shoot during fire season, but if I told ya, I'd have to Kill ya [emoji10]JK not



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Chaos47
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 6615

                    Originally posted by 71MUSTY
                    Baseline, San Bernardino seems to allow night shooting

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      God Bless America
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2014
                      • 5165

                      Originally posted by Chaos47
                      They shoot back.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bbodybill
                        Member
                        • May 2011
                        • 399

                        I E... Large area :-)

                        Heading out to Hodge Road tomorrow... Hopefully it will be open...
                        sigpichttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=20c9730268&view=fimg&th=15ad3c387b7ea1aa& attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_15ad3c34b07b03d5&a ttbid=ANGjdJ_GOwaOCfqt3OHKm7zY_mRBiORflleilym4tijR cuiC5hGws2oJLyDhF9PhQVXWMa7_jCP_uMAWxJrz5ef-HJcaRLRDzRANo5ScBq6Y0tJJfz6He0c6K0GPTDg&sz=w632-h880&ats=1489612610462&rm=15ad3c387b7ea1aa&zw&atsh =1

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Hard_2_Kill
                          Junior Member
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 71

                          Picked up some BLM maps at the ranger station in Palm Springs a couple of weeks ago. They advised all of Riverside county is currently closed (to target shooting) due to fire danger. They said the closure will probably be lifted in December if conditions improve.

                          I also found out riverside county adopted an ordinance prohibiting shooting within 900 feet of an occupied dwelling. Sheriff's dept previously relied on the Fish and Game (Wildlife) rule of 450 feet.

                          Just one more way to prevent target shooting.

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                          NRA Life Member

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            God Bless America
                            Calguns Addict
                            • May 2014
                            • 5165

                            Would you want somebody shooting within 300 yds of your house?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Hard_2_Kill
                              Junior Member
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 71

                              Absolutely not!! I wasn't comfortable when they did it 450 ft away.

                              The point of the information was to possibly educate those who still think the 450 foot rule is in play.



                              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                              NRA Life Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1