Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Time to say hello the right way.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evmo
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 198

    Time to say hello the right way.

    Hey everyone! I've made a few posts but have decided to formally introduce myself to everyone, and of course, also show off my modest little collection.







    Not my carpet choice, I rent! So far I've found this forum to be well run and informative, I look forward to joining in on more discussions.
    Originally posted by bdsmchs
    "Thermonuclear unicorn-killer, Cal 70mm"
  • #2
    Wyseguy
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1204

    Nice collection, but - what, only one handgun?

    Comment

    • #3
      evmo
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 198

      Originally posted by Wyseguy
      Nice collection, but - what, only one handgun?
      Yup only one right now. My USP .45 gets the most rounds through it as it is, but I guess she is kinda lonely. My next purchase will most likely be a .357.
      Last edited by evmo; 01-23-2009, 7:18 PM.
      Originally posted by bdsmchs
      "Thermonuclear unicorn-killer, Cal 70mm"

      Comment

      • #4
        kajvid
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 1466

        Holy crap that is purple carpet! Do your landlord a favor and set fire to it.

        Nice gear!
        ---------------------------------------
        8/29/1997

        Comment

        • #5
          Dark&Good
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 2106

          Nice to meet you, too :-)
          "I don't know where you came from, and I don't know where you've gone
          Old friends become old strangers between darkness and the dawn..."

          Ben Harper

          "It's a free country... or, at least, it will be."
          - The Patriot -

          Comment

          • #6
            evmo
            Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 198

            Originally posted by kajvid
            Holy crap that is purple carpet! Do your landlord a favor and set fire to it.

            Nice gear!
            Thanks! If you can believe it, the carpet in my room is the least offensive in the house, can you say 70's shag. But the place is huge, neighborhood good, and rent is cheap, I can deal with some questionable taste!
            Originally posted by bdsmchs
            "Thermonuclear unicorn-killer, Cal 70mm"

            Comment

            • #7
              Echidin
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 3072

              Hello and welcome!

              What, no scattergun?

              Very nice collection though.

              Comment

              • #8
                Darklyte27
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2008
                • 9372

                where you from?
                2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE

                Chickens

                Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
                http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581

                Comment

                • #9
                  battleship
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4969

                  Cool pics, welcome.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    nemisis1400
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 1270

                    nice pics, reminds me that I should take pics of my collection

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Rascal
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1053

                      Beware the man with only one handgun, as he knows how to use it.
                      Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.
                      Rascal

                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bplvr
                        Senior Member
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 3946

                        I'lll take 'em !! S.P.F.

                        ..............................{if you keep the carpet.....gulp ! }
                        "America will never be destroyed from the outside.
                        If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"

                        -Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
                        =======================================
                        "Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
                        - Benjamin Franklin -1775
                        =======================================

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ojisan
                          Agent 86
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 11782

                          Only ONE handgun?






                          Just kidding, welcome to CalGuns.

                          Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                          I don't really care, I just like to argue.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BroncoBob
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 6019

                            Where are you from? Welcome and nice collection
                            sigpic
                            NRA MEMBER

                            Originally Posted by ar15barrels
                            Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
                            Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
                            Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..

                            Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
                            Michael Reagan

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              evmo
                              Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 198

                              Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm from San Jose. I'm pleased to see a lot of bay area people on the board.
                              Originally posted by bdsmchs
                              "Thermonuclear unicorn-killer, Cal 70mm"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1