I don't like April Fool's Day in August...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Great article on CNN
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Gun violence?
It's violent crime. I need a gun because the government can't guaranty me protection against violent criminality.Comment
-


One law for me ... another law for thee ...Comment
-
This was no better than that 3 sum girl friend threadComment
-
-
Wow, hadnt seen those before. Honestly, i think Giffords is a tough, "doesnt know what quit means" type of lady. I Gotta respect that...
...which is what makes her new(since the shooting) "anti" stance such a dissappointment.Comment
-
You have to understand that "Sarcasm" is an ancient and dead language. I do, however, speak it fluently and translated your original post immediately...and laughed.
Thank you for that.
"Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."
Fighter PilotComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,654
Posts: 25,150,134
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19979 users online. 141 members and 19838 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment