Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Buddy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Angrysnarf
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 2860

    Buddy

    Sketchy?

  • #2
    Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2015
    • 6504

    Those deep web connections are paying off I see.

    Comment

    • #3
      Angrysnarf
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2015
      • 2860

      Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
      Those deep web connections are paying off I see.
      Lol?

      Comment

      • #4
        waawaaweenie
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Apr 2008
        • 659

        Buddy is a what you name your dog

        Comment

        • #5
          MrBlazito
          Senior Member
          • May 2011
          • 1005

          Instantly reminded of this guy

          Comment

          • #6
            Trriemferent
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2012
            • 1252

            All I can tell you that a email search turns up on different forums selling firearms related merchandise.

            Comment

            • #7
              Angrysnarf
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2015
              • 2860

              Originally posted by MrBlazito
              Instantly reminded of this guy
              Yea same here

              Comment

              • #8
                Angrysnarf
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2015
                • 2860

                Originally posted by Trriemferent
                All I can tell you that a email search turns up on different forums selling firearms related merchandise.
                But why the insistence on email communication?

                Comment

                • #9
                  SheepDog78
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2015
                  • 630

                  Originally posted by Angrysnarf
                  But why the insistence on email communication?
                  Something to hide.

                  Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                  "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." -Edmund Burke

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    CandG
                    Spent $299 for this text!
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 16970

                    ALWAYS be cautious when a buyer or seller insists on a specific type of communication. This is an extremely common tactic for scammers.

                    For example, my coworker is selling a car on Craigslist right now. He gets a text on his phone from a guy saying "I'll take, please email me at ___@gmail.com because I'm at work and can't text". Coworker says "just shoot me a text when you get done with work, I'll wait." Scammer texts back "I'd rather handle this deal now while I have the time, can you please email?" Coworker sends back "I thought you said you couldn't text me back"....

                    I automatically ignore anyone who tells me I need to communicate with them through a different medium, especially if they can't offer a good explanation of why.
                    Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Bansh88
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2500

                      I got oodles of strippers clips I don't need. What was the deal?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        -hanko
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jul 2002
                        • 14174

                        Originally posted by waawaaweenie
                        Buddy is a what you name your dog
                        If you live in Texas, you can name just about anything "Buddy", usually shortened to "Bud". It's completely normal, no Texan will bat an eye.


                        Originally posted by Trriemferent
                        All I can tell you that a email search turns up on different forums selling firearms related merchandise.
                        He's alive on the equipment exchange on arfcom. Perfect feedback after tons of sales...and note that unlike here, negative feedback and up to a permanent ban happens if you welch on a deal. Nice to see they recognize honor between buyer and seller. What bothers me about Buddy is that he wants to do FTF sales only...I wish he'd ship.


                        Originally posted by Angrysnarf
                        But why the insistence on email communication?
                        Probably maybe perhaps is mobile most of the time and it's easier to access email than log onto a forum. When I buy or sell, I advise simply to use my email. Once a deal is struck, questions about the deal are far easier to answer via email v. a forum. IMHO.


                        Originally posted by SheepDog78
                        Something to hide.
                        That's not his rep...see above.
                        Last edited by -hanko; 08-16-2016, 11:23 AM.
                        True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

                        Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

                        Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

                        A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Red-Osier
                          Doesn't Abide
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Oct 2015
                          • 12284

                          Posted this earlier for you snarf https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...40&postcount=1
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CandG
                            Spent $299 for this text!
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Apr 2014
                            • 16970

                            My friends, maybe it's Melvino, friend!
                            Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                            Comment

                            • #15
                              HardwoodRods
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 1093

                              Without email how would I route it through a few proxy servers....not that I would ever do that NSA.....
                              "A free people ought to be armed" George Washington, 1790

                              "Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have war, let it begin here" Capt. John Parker, 19 April 1776, Lexington Green

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1