I'll take the 4506 and the benelli m4!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
LAPD equipment catalog
Collapse
X
-
-
Same here.I thought only CHP still carried 3rd gens and only tsw's at that.
I think i recall seeing an older motorcycle CHP with one not too long ago.
Years ago I asked a PD why he preferred to carry a 3rd gen over a glock with more capacity. He answered a simple "why?I'll never need it" I guess he preferred carrying heavier and less capacity?WTB 3rd Gen SW also looking for a 22 pistol with 6" bbl or longerComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,899
Posts: 25,152,905
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25586 users online. 138 members and 25448 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment