Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tactical Shotguns Are Next....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    myk
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2012
    • 5955

    Originally posted by MarikinaMan
    If we cant talk amongst ourselves due to fear of reprisal, theyve already won.
    Exactly. Besides, they already know anyway...


    I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

    Comment

    • #32
      Mitch
      Mostly Harmless
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2008
      • 6580

      Originally posted by clawsoc
      Wondering if a forward pistol grip is legal on KSG shotgun today, seen the flow chart for shotguns little confusing.
      Nothing about pistol grips, forward or rear, on pump-action shotguns.
      Originally posted by cockedandglocked
      Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.

      Comment

      • #33
        k1dude
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2009
        • 15929

        As others have mentioned, it has already happened.

        The Saiga 12 shotgun and derivatives have already been banned.

        All semi-auto shotguns will follow ala Austrailia.

        It's not if, but when.

        With Hillary and Gavin in power, it will be sooner than later.

        It's getting real folks.
        "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

        "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

        Comment

        • #34
          gogohopper
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 4733

          Originally posted by Afterimage
          Picatinny rails = AW. Guarantee it. It's just a matter of time. The stupidity of our elected officials are currently on full display.

          Gird yer loins.
          Good call. MA anyone ?
          Originally posted by Webologist
          I am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.

          Comment

          • #35
            usmcspud
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 709

            Feinstein was screamin about "Sniper Rifles" a few years ago. (Bolt-action rifle with a scope.)
            It just keeps coming around and around...

            Comment

            • #36
              3006mv
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 1979

              But but Joe Biden told me to get one so I did.
              "when I hear 'meat is murder' (sic) I think murder is delicious" - Stephen Colbert interview with Morrisey 09.10.12

              I plead the 2nd.

              Comment

              • #37
                DevilDawgJJ
                CGN Contributor
                • Aug 2010
                • 1718

                Benelli M4. Because it's a "copy or duplicate" of an M4

                Thanks Maura!
                Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                I pity your kids, because they are doomed.
                Originally posted by FLIGHT762
                Can I bring my Donkey? He loves Chunky Monkey.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Sniper3142
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2004
                  • 2579

                  No.

                  They'll be going after the so-called "Sniper Rifles" next.

                  Then anything else "Tactical" will be called a "Weapon of War" and banned.
                  Internet Talk is Cheap

                  Man Up, Show Up, or Shut the @#$! Up.

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C74HgbjSCLM

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1