Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Steve Kerr's Gun Control. "So easy to get automatic weapon"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • michael0594
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2013
    • 764

    Steve Kerr's Gun Control. "So easy to get automatic weapon"



    I want to buy a few easy automatic weapons, too.
  • #2
    NorCalFocus
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 3913

    Well that ruined Steve Kerr to me.

    Comment

    • #3
      michael0594
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2013
      • 764

      Going to be tough to be a Warriors fan going forward. If they win, Kerr will use the media platform and exposure to promote his anti-gun rhetoric over and over again.

      Comment

      • #4
        Ford8N
        Banned
        • Sep 2002
        • 6129

        I know several "sports" people, they are not the brightest people around. No big deal.

        Comment

        • #5
          Snoopy47
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 3895

          Liberals pushing anti 2nd amendment is like the KKK pushing civil rights.
          Before there was Polymer there was Accuracy.

          Comment

          • #6
            Guns and guitars
            Banned
            • Mar 2012
            • 1548

            And I thought watching them throw the championship away due to their complete arrogance was too much.
            Screw Kerr, and the golden state chokers.

            Comment

            • #7
              ZombieLivesMatter
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2016
              • 2533

              Man going to be hard staying a Golden State fan, this shows Kerr using the media for his own uneducated opinion.
              Originally posted by gwgn02
              G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

              Comment

              • #8
                Dnele928
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2014
                • 685

                Ummm, did anybody explain to it to him?

                Dan Akryod: Steve, automatic weapons are not available to the general public.

                Steve "Rosie Rosadanna" Kerr: Oh, really, ok, never mind....

                Comment

                • #9
                  FourT6and2
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 1928

                  Dumbass thinks the 2A was enacted in 1776 in response to the threat of Redcoats. Not much you can do for someone who blatantly chooses to ignore history.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BigPimping
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 21483

                    I have been Warriors fan since I was 10 years old. Probably about 40 years. But that is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard a sports Personality say. I'm beginning to see how they might have lost the championship in the first place.
                    sigpic

                    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                    Don't let your history be a mystery

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      dunndeal
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 5483

                      Now that we've moved from Oakland to Oregon I think I'll become a Trailblazers fan.
                      Those that call the US Constitution a living, breathing document only want to asphyxiate liberty.

                      M76

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        starlet4ag
                        Member
                        • Dec 2014
                        • 247

                        What a loser.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          waawaaweenie
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 659

                          as a bassaball player, he didn't learn anything while in prison?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Bluesman
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 498

                            What's insane is that many still don't understand why the 2A exists.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              plumbworker
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 606

                              "and then it’s even more devastating to see the government just cowing to the NRA and going to this totally outdated Bill Of Rights"
                              Outdated huh
                              Geez what a **** nut!
                              No logic behind most of his statements just the pure emotion because his father was killed by a firearm.
                              Last edited by plumbworker; 06-25-2016, 10:35 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1